Saturday, April 20, 2024

I Won't Leave A Relationship If My Man Cheats On Me - Actress Motunde Sogunle


Nigerian actress, Motunde Sogunle, who is popular for her portrayal of Motunde, the fictional daughter of a social media comedian, Mr Macaroni, has stated that infidelity is not enough a reason for her to quit a relationship.

The content creator stated this in an interview with Saturday Beats, adding that she would forgive her partner irrespective of the offence but might not when done in excess. 

She said, "I don’t think catching my partner cheating on me will be a reason to leave the relationship."

When quizzed if she can forgive an infidel partner, Motunde said, "Who am I not to forgive?" 

"I have a tattoo on my left wrist that says ‘forgiveness, so, It's when things are done in excess that I may not forgive and probably walk away from a relationship," Ms Sogunle added. 

She however hinted that the tiniest thing such as being taken for granted can make her leave a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video ¦ Lagos State Unearth Eighty-Six Rooms Where Tenants Pay N250k Per Annum Under The Bridge

Lagos State Unearth Eighty-Six Rooms Where Tenants Pay N250k Per Annum Under The Bridge  Lagos State’s Commissioner for Environment and Wate...