Wednesday, April 24, 2024

How Motherhood Has Changed My Fashion Sense - Rihanna


Barbadian singer and songwriter, Robyn Rihanna Fenty, while expressing regret over her past choice of wears which often showcase her feminine body parts, has stated that Motherhood has changed her fashion taste, and never will she wear revealing dresses as a mother and a mature woman. 


The actress cum businesswoman stated this in an interview with Vague Magazine where she noted that since becoming a mother, her sense of style has been influenced in a new direction.


Rihanna, 36, admitted her wild past, acknowledging that in her younger days she was more willing to reveal her body. 


In her words, "It is going to sound hypocritic but… I did so much sh*t in my life. I had my nipples out, my panties out.” 


Reflecting on those younger age fashion senses, she was astounded by some of her choices, but have now realized such weren't befitting of a mother and a more mature woman.


She said, "I’m just like, ‘Oh! My God, I really did that? Now those are the things that I guess as a mum and an evolved young lady, I would never do".


Rihanna’s real portrayal of motherhood has had an overwhelming response from many who could relate to the changes motherhood could have on someone and how Rihanna has adapted wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video ¦ Lagos State Unearth Eighty-Six Rooms Where Tenants Pay N250k Per Annum Under The Bridge

Lagos State Unearth Eighty-Six Rooms Where Tenants Pay N250k Per Annum Under The Bridge  Lagos State’s Commissioner for Environment and Wate...