Monday, April 22, 2024

God Is Pleased With What We Did Under The Rain - Nkechi Blessing Showers Praises On Her Boyfriend







Nollywood controversial actress, Nkechi Blessing, was over the moon about her man and couldn't but shower accolades on him publicly whilst revealing that they had a thing in the rain that God Himself is pleased with.


She said, "EGUONO ME we did a thing under the rain and God himself is pleased with us I love you Daddy."


The 'Omoge Lekki' star actress via her social media handle describe her partner as a “Special gift from God”.


Nkechi wrote, "Taking time out to appreciate my Special gift from God, ESEOGHENE.


The thespian also narrated how her partner has played an important role in her personal growth, adding that she has become a better version of herself.


The actress said, "Ever since you came into my life I have become a better person, your teachings and guidance are things I will hold dear to my heart forever,


Ms Blessing highlighted her boyfriend’s strong support and dedication to her success, noting how he always goes above and beyond to ensure her happiness.


In her words, ”Thank you for being my biggest support system, coming up with ideas on how to move my brand forward, sincerely, I need to celebrate you openly, just the way you have carried my matter on your head openly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video ¦ Lagos State Unearth Eighty-Six Rooms Where Tenants Pay N250k Per Annum Under The Bridge

Lagos State Unearth Eighty-Six Rooms Where Tenants Pay N250k Per Annum Under The Bridge  Lagos State’s Commissioner for Environment and Wate...