Thursday, June 8, 2023

Video | Why I Would Love To Reunite With My Ex-Husband - Nollywood Actress, Caroline Danjuma Reveals

 

After nine years, Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma, also known as Carolyna Hutchings, breakup with her ex-husband, Musa Danjuma.

The marriage had produced three children before the divorce. However, years later, Caroline realized she shouldn't have left her former husband, Musa Danjuma.

According to the actress, she was ñaive and inexperienced. Caroline said, "Irreconcilable differences made me leave the marriage, if I was of this age and the experience I have now, I think I would have handled it better."

The "Lekki Wives" actress explained why she would love to reunite with her ex, stating that, if it is God's will.

In her words, "Yes, I would love to go back to him [my ex-husband] or if God says, this is the man you are going to marry."

She confirms that she is ready to settle down with a man as all she aspires for at this age is peace of mind and happiness.

“Peace of mind is more valuable than money, and as I get older, I just want someone that I can build with and I can have peace of mind with", Caroline said.

The actress added, "I would love to marry again whether it’s my ex-husband or a new amazing man that God sent, I want to have a family, peace of mind, and happiness."

The 35-year-old said Musa remains her, and would always be the love of her life, adding that he [Musa] is worthy of being her husband.

She said, "Musa would always be the love of my life, he is the father of my three children. He is the one I said, you know what? this man is worth being my husband. So, yes, he would always remain the love of my life and that would not change.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Video ¦ Lagos State Unearth Eighty-Six Rooms Where Tenants Pay N250k Per Annum Under The Bridge

Lagos State Unearth Eighty-Six Rooms Where Tenants Pay N250k Per Annum Under The Bridge  Lagos State’s Commissioner for Environment and Wate...