Saturday, March 11, 2023

Money Is My Major Priority In A Relationship, No Money, No Love - Nollywood Actress Nnaji

Money Is My Major Priority In A Relationship, No Money, No Love - Nollywood Actress Nnaji

A former beauty pageant and an actress, Charity Nnaji when revealing what she would considers before marrying a man has countered her colleague, Peju Johnson, who asserted that she would rather marry for love because money without love can lead to a divorce.

Nnaji stance differs completely as she stated that as far as she is concerned 'money is my major priority' and an important requisite to loving a man.

The movie producer stated that she would begin to love a man if he has money but if he lacks, even if she loves such a person, the love would diminish and fade away over time.

In her words, "Even if I don’t love the person and he has money, I would start loving the person with time, but my love for someone without money will fade as I would begin to hate the person with time.

Charity believes that the man must be ready to give hence cited a Bible portion, John 3:16, as a case study for men to give as a prove of their love. 

She explained that according to the Bible verse, God does not receive but gave, hence for anyone who loves another, that person must give. 

She said, “The only way to prove love is by giving. If someone says he loves me and he cannot give me money, that love is questionable.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video ¦ Lagos State Unearth Eighty-Six Rooms Where Tenants Pay N250k Per Annum Under The Bridge

Lagos State Unearth Eighty-Six Rooms Where Tenants Pay N250k Per Annum Under The Bridge  Lagos State’s Commissioner for Environment and Wate...