Sunday, January 22, 2023

Apostle Suleman Impregnated Me Thrice, Slept With Me While I Was Bleeding - Halima Abubakar Alleges


Video | Apostle Suleman Impregnated Me Thrice, Slept With Me While I Was Bleeding - Halima Abubakar Alleges

Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, who came out in 2022 to claim she had an affair with Apostle Johnson Suleman, the general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International has also alleged that she was impregnated by the cleric thrice and that he had sexual intercourse with her when she was bleeding.

In a recent interview, the film star claimed the pair dated for “six years”.

The actress also said when rumours of their alleged affair first started making the rounds, she sought the cleric’s advice on what to say but “he told me to go and die”.

In a now-viral clip of the interview, Halima was asked if she was ever pregnant for Suleman and she responded, “Yes, I was once pregnant for him.”

“It’s crazy. I got pregnant three times for him. The last one got me bleeding…I had to take tablets to stop it…”

Halima added she bled for four years, more so she had been in a long spiritual battle. 

In her words, “For four years, I actually just came out since I have been in a long spiritual battle…the blood just stopped rushing, you won’t believe it.”


In another clip from the interview, Halima alleged that the cleric slept with her while she was bleeding.

“He was sleeping with me even while I was bleeding. That’s the dangerous part of it, and he was telling me he couldn’t sleep with any other person, that’s why,” she added.

“The whole thing took me unaware because I was naive and not a spiritual person. Even when I’m on my period, he does that (sleeps with me).”

Halima said she is ready to go to court to prove that the pair had an affair.


SULEMAN SUES ACTRESS FOR N1 BILLION


The film star’s latest claim comes after the cleric sued her for alleged defamation.

In the suit filed before a high court sitting in Abuja, Suleman demanded, among other things, the sum of one billion naira as damages.






“A declaration that the statements published by the defendant against the claimant on her Instagram handle @Halmabubakar, falsely and maliciously written and published to the general public, are defamatory of the person of the claimant,” it reads. In September last year, Halima had called out Suleman on social media while claiming the pair once dated.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video ¦ Lagos State Unearth Eighty-Six Rooms Where Tenants Pay N250k Per Annum Under The Bridge

Lagos State Unearth Eighty-Six Rooms Where Tenants Pay N250k Per Annum Under The Bridge  Lagos State’s Commissioner for Environment and Wate...